Because getting the right INFORMATION is the key to making sound decisions, when it comes to deciding on or developing your career.
- Informational Interviewing
- Researching companies, schooling, career directions and professions etc.
- Finding out about jobs while you have a job, both Internally or externally
- Career change or adjustment (highly essential usually for this kind of move)
- Pre-Retirement – to discover then secure more flexible but still income-earning opportunities
- Full on retirement, as well
- Volunteering opportunities that will enhance your career and/or life, in general